2010/09/26

Pengpeng & Sexy Chinese Pole Dancing? – digg china

Video on Tudou.

The dancer is Pengpeng from Shenyang City in Liaoning province, who is the champion in the first national pole dancing competition.

Comments from Tudou:

Today I went to another club and tried out his set of movements.
The impression/effect was extremely good.
However, I my legs are all purple [bruised],
and my wrists.
So painful!
It hurts!
However, I super support Pengpeng!
One word:
Handsome!

Well-done~this can be fairly called professional dedication, hehe~

Excellent dancing, I can see you need to hang on the pole, and there is a lot of friction, very painful!
And then you have to spin~~~so impressive!
Worship!

It was a bit better when you were wearing your trousers/pants.

Very handsome, very sexy!
[Similar to "very yellow, very violent."]

What’s this? Not good at all. An embarrassment for men!

To be honest, and don't be mad at me, men should dance with bossiness/masculine dominance…I like it better. I'm also a pole dancer.

Actually, you dance more wild
when you are wearing trousers~~~
hehe

Yun! Too revealing!

I like sexy men.

Poll

What do you think of Pengpeng, the male pole dancer?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Bonus from Fauna:

Another video from Pengpeng’s Tudou profile page that maybe the boys will like more:

Video on Tudou.

See Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment