2010/09/30

Guangdong Girls Beating & Kicking A Single Girl…Again – digg china

guangdong-girls-teen-beating-kicking-08

From NetEase (no longer available):

Everyone, I am posting this video onto the BBS. After seeing it, my heart aches very much. I truly do not know. Even yelling out the most hateful language does not relieve the anger in my heart. Look and see how vicious little girls are these days! (The place where this happened is in Guangdong Jieyang Mianhu [Cotton Lake?] Park)

Upon seeing this heartache causing scene, do not say this is an isolated incident because that is an excuse. We must not use simple excuses to cover up the problems of today’s education system! Do not just pursue grades/scores and overlook moral and character education, so sad~~ what a tragedy~~ when will this end?

The NetEase post topic has been deleted. However, the video is still available:

guangdong-girls-teen-beating-kicking-01

guangdong-girls-teen-beating-kicking-02

guangdong-girls-teen-beating-kicking-03

guangdong-girls-teen-beating-kicking-04

guangdong-girls-teen-beating-kicking-05

guangdong-girls-teen-beating-kicking-06

guangdong-girls-teen-beating-kicking-07

guangdong-girls-teen-beating-kicking-09

Comments from NetEase (no longer available):

九月魏子:

Why does this kind of thing always happening in Guangdong recently?

普通人-文渊:

Young people are easily impulsive.

0201wyy:

Heartache! In the 70s, this kind of thing happened very rarely, fighting is a very shameful thing!

chen_zan_xin:

Those three really fucking were not raised by mothers, fuck, one look and you can fucking see they are even worse than beasts.

316838339:

Sigh~ it can only be said that I feel sadness for their parents~~

zjjsjordan:

This has a bit of murderous-intent.
That kicking girl,
have you imagined before what it feels like to be kicked like this?

vlionxlc:

I finally understand. It turns out that girl was being beaten because she had previously yelled at one of the girls. I myself am from there, right now working elsewhere, and seeing this kind of thing makes me feel really pained.

lm19851007:

I cannot finish watching, truly too detestable, how can there be this kind of person, are they still girls, do they have any humanity? Are they cold-blooded animals?

lian34907175:

Thinking back to the time when I was still in school, would something like this happen?
A few so-called post-90s generation only know how to accuse us of targeting [unfairly blaming] you guys.

Have you guys asked yourselves what kind of things you guys are doing in school?

wszq365400:

If I see that white clothed whore I will definitely first fuck then kill, then fuck her entire family.

sjygn:

Pisses me off, this bunch of pigs. Recently when watching videos I keep watching the seconds count down, why is it like this, why treat a single girl like this, have you all gone crazy? No matter why, is it necessary to be like this? Are you not afraid of heavenly retribution? Damn you guys, seriously damn you bunch of inhuman scum.

parksun31:

I have very deep feelings having seen this video. What are children like these days? Each of them are like female hoodlums. I am of the post-70s generation and I now teach my daughter not to fight with others, not to arbitrarily yell/curse at people, not to lie, to share with your friends when you have something good and not be selfish. Having seen this video, I now have decided to have my daughter go learn Taekwondo, etc. self-defense, so she can protect herself in the future, but at the very least I will teach her not to go attack other people.

$萝卜开花$:

If the girl who was beaten can see my words, then that would be best.
If one day you are being bullied by others, do not be soft, seize one person and fight/attack with all your strength, because only if you fight/attack fiercely/viciously will they be afraid of you, even if they have a lot of people together, seize one and fight/attack with all your strength.

Those beasts who were watching, I really want to fuck your wives, you guys do not deserve to be human.

d0774202:

Guangdong people are truly trash, truly fucking without character! I request a human flesh search!

jingkunpeng:

The person filming has an even lower character. Simply no better than a pig or dog. Seeing a tragedy happen, you do not stop it, you even film it. If you have just a little humanity, you should have stopped it.

javeping:

I can only say:
Too horrible to look at, these people do not have any humanity. This pitiful.
Fuck Guangdong people.
You guy are truly disgusting.
For China to have your kind of people
is truly embarrassing.

wuguohui1:

Wearing pink shoes and black stockings, that one, she hit from beginning to end, fuck, she is too deviant.

ternet163:

Is she stupid? Is the girl being beaten dead? Does not know how to fight back? Idiot? This kind of beating is a waste. Fucking deserves it. Even a rabbit will bite when pushed too far.

ljyny1985:

Within 7 minutes, kicked over 70 times!
With each kick my heart shook,
and with the 45th kick, she even had her head stepped on!
Where did their humanity all go?

pds_251314:

Those people who passed by also did not do anything, so fuck, there wasn’t even someone who dared to say something? Several children bullying someone, with no one saying anything, I am truly astounded by the people from that cunt of a place, not even better than dogs.

What is wrong with Guangdong? Why do so many of these kind of things happen there?

No comments:

Post a Comment