2010/09/26

Naked Schoolgirl Video, Punishment For Stealing – digg china

Scenes from a video showing a young Chinese girl revealing her body to avoid being beaten by schoolmates angry over her thievery.

From Mop & NetEase (no longer accessible):

It has not been long since the Kaiping Incident happened, a friend of mine sent me a video, asking me to translate the dialogue inside. This video is about 9 minutes long, the schoolgirl in the video first being beaten by schoolmates, then forced to take off her clothes and filmed. What more, the reason this incident happened was all because this female student had altogether stolen things three-times from her fellow students, and those beating her and forcing her to take off her clothes are all her schoolmates, and further there are voices of many female classmate in [the video]. The several students using violence do not reveal their faces throughout the video. However, in their dialogue they disclosed that they will upload it onto the internet to let “Ma Le/Lei Lao” [unsure, maybe this is a Cantonese name] all see it. The girl says, “if I take off all my clothes, will you guys not hit me, and let me go…?”

I do not know what is wrong with these Guangdong children, and why do these horrific incidences happen so frequently? I do not want to excessively express my anger, I only want to expose/make public this incident. Everything I give to society and the law to deal with and punish

If you are a reporter/journalist, please provide me your true identification, I will send you the video. Moppers, please do not contact me, I do not want to spread the video out.

A screen capture of a video where a Cantonese girl in a school uniform is bent over after being beaten by her classmates for stealing.

Comments on Mop:

So cruel…

Today’s children~~all society’s fault!!!

What is wrong with these children? What is driving Guangdong’s developed economy?

Guangdong again!!!
Truly speechless yet again!!!

Guangdong people [Cantonese]…
What can I use to save you people…

A proverb says it well: Heaven is towards the left, Guangdong is towards the right.
This is what a Guangdong contract worker told me…

Normal, I work in Youku’s back office verification department, and I see these videos every day.
The country does not allow them to be disseminated, so they are all screened/censored.

I am not a reporter/journalist, but I like the vast masses want to see…

Do the people who want to watch the video still have integrity? I write this as someone who likes to watch AV and X-rated material.

This cannot be separated from society’s morals.
For example, our Comrade Lin.
Everything is violent.

Let me turn the page, very true, this is indeed today’s children. The larger the city, the worse it gets. Violence and sex, this is their lives after they become 16-years-old.

All the private areas were blurred/masked…
But LZ does not blur/mask the face.
Is this any different from uploading the video?
Kao,
other people also want face [care about dignity]!

You deserve it for stealing. We are beating you to teach you a lesson. Let us see if you steal again. [Not a good translation but something like this.]

I can only say that with regards to today’s girls, everyone has been deceived by external appearances. “The ‘badness’ of boys was taught by girls!” Something one of my old schoolmates used to often say…

Guangdong, that place, is a real fucking mess. Never go there. You may die and not know how you died.

See Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment