2010/09/30

Chinese Girl’s Vagina Monologues University Presentation – digg china

This video of a Vagina Monologues presentation in a Chinese university sex education class is spreading on many BBS forums as well as Kaixin001. You probably should not watch this with sound at work.

UPDATE: The video was removed from Sina last night and the video from Baidu is strangely not working anymore. However, I can still see the video on the Baidu Tieba page although the source is the same.

2009 June 4 UPDATE: Added video from 56.com. Also, some netizens say the voice of the girl in the presentation is a foreigner and not a Chinese person. Also, this is from Fudan University.

These are the Chinese captions of the PPT presentation in the video. They explain the different types of orgasms or moaning of women:

  1. Satisfied moaning.
  2. Combination moaning.
  3. Pure/innocent moaning.
  4. Marathon moaning.
  5. Puritan moaning.
  6. Little dog moaning.
  7. Little baby moaning.
  8. American moaning.
  9. Japanese A-pian moaning
  10. Suddenly experiencing triple orgasm moaning.

All of the moaning was done by the same girl. The video probably also miss some from the beginning.

Comments on Baidu Tieba:

jiajiamx:

Fuck.

yt121116:

Fuck.

yellowzhao1987:

How could this post not become hot?? Leaving my name~

m小虫:

I’m hard.

hangbest:

Why was I not present at the time?

b4662049:

I want to attend this school.
Fuck, LZ, leave the name of the school!

湸昧:

naked-cartoon-boy-chinese-penis

121.28.204.*:

Isn’t this is too niubi

61.191.28.*:

Ah! Ah! I climaxed.

碎成一片片:

Bookmarked, will go home to hear sound.

苍天有井:

I wonder if it is too late for me to change schools…

123.112.170.*:

I only like watching her bite her lips or grabbing the pillowcase with all her strength…it is still better without noise, I am always afraid of disturbing other people.

「S_Yao」:

I am just here to get soy sauce.

119.122.113.*:

…I’m shy, got hard…after it finished, got soft…

119.128.58.*:

Fuck, that girl, truly valiant, having learned that much…

What are other styles of moaning? Do you think the American style of moaning is true?

No comments:

Post a Comment