2010/09/26

Chinese People’s Secrets: Part 3 – digg china

More translated secrets of Chinese people…

From Tianya:

环加驹:

My son had a fever and the kindergarten school teacher came to visit. I invited the teacher to have some water, and conveniently tested a drug [a powder that is added to drinks to make people want to have sex] I brought back from Japan, the drug was very effective.

柠檬小呆:

Once when riding the bus in my first year of middle school/junior high, I held my money [fare] in my hand but all along I did not give it to the lady collecting fare…all this time, I still feel like I should pay, but I forgot the bus’s license plate…

环加驹:

There is a girl next door. Every day, she stares vacantly at the underwear I hang out to dry. I cannot bear to let her suffer staring at my underwear every day, so one night I sneaked into her house, and left her one of my underwear.

383834467:

I like S&M and watching “a片.”

妙手空空鱼:

Whenever I have the opportunity to peek [at someone], I will definitely peek. If there is no opportunity, I will create one.

dennis_cb:

In the middle of the night, there was a girl in the building across from me who was taking a bath (she probably thought it was so late and did not close her window, plus it was summer). It was really stimulating! Several times, I have also seen a 30-some-year-old woman in the building across from me with a man having sex (normally it seems she lives alone, and in fact, she often changes male partners).

环加驹:

I was following a girl. When we got to a small alley, I was going to grab her. A dog barked. I stopped.

城市农家:

I am thinking of having two wives.

蓝色R1:

When I was small, I stole a chicken before.

我爱苍井空:

I often watch A片, then learn and practice, very happy!

黄力暴:

I secretly touched my cousin’s breast when she was sleeping at my house during the summer.

建设我们伟大的党:

I have fucked Maggie Cheung [Zhang Manyu]!! When she came to my hometown to see impoverished students, I was in Yunnan! I have told others before but they do not believe me!

叁月拾肆:

My stomach was hurting. So on the school’s roof, I pooped a really large and fat one…and I used someone else’s clothes to wipe. Haha…

秋月坠江波:

When I was in the fourth grade, the teacher punished me by making me stand in a corner. That day, I had a cold, had a lot of mucus, and forgot my handkerchief. I had no choice but to face the corner and wipe it all on the wall. In the end, the teacher thought it was strange: how come this little guy is standing in the corner so honestly today?

抽完蜡烛点皮鞭:

I often ride the public bus and pay with game coins/tokens…does this count…?
If this does not count, I also give the blind beggars I pass by game coins/tokens…this counts, right…!!!

To be continued…

See more Chinese People’s Secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment