2010/09/26

Chinese People’s Secrets: Part 1 – digg china

Translated Chinese SecretsFrom 午夜的甜心 on Tianya:

I believe that no matter how neat and beautiful one is on the outside,
no matter how talented or rich,
no matter how successful they are in society,
everyone has those few secrets.
They are memories hidden away in a box at the bottom of one’s heart,
and maybe on lonely nights, we take them out and think about them.
But most of the time, we are not willing to remember them,
because in any case, those few secrets cannot be said aloud,
and cannot be shared with others.

Bring out those dusty memories, air them out, and share them aloud so that you can more easily set down your burdens in the future.

Maybe you fell in love with a married woman, maybe you once had a secret affair in your wife or friends’ eyes, or you stole something when you were small, everyone has a memory they do not want to remember.

But take those private things out of that box and air them out under the sun, and warm up even the darkest parts within your heart.

Talk about your current situation, about the thing you once did that you do not want to bring up, that you do not want to think about, that you feel does not match your character, or maybe you have a shady, socially unacceptable way of thinking or thought…say all of it out
I hope the majority of people will acknowledge human nature’s dark side. We are ordinary people, who has not erred before?

I know a lot of friends who are part of the elite, who look neat and beautiful on the outside, but also have things they cannot say out loud.
I hope you can bring out your secrets, air them out, and allow even more people share the burdens at the bottom of your heart.
Embarrassing predicaments.
Painful memories.
Unbearable past events.
Take the things you normally choose to forget,
Bring them all out, and shake off the dust.

There are thousands of replies and many many secrets. Here are some:

版猪是狗:

I will use the most holy and pure, most noble and respectable, and the greatest language to curse this society.

日新所以月异:

Actually, it is useless even if I say it out. I have always liked my friend’s wife, and have fantasized countless times about ML with her. I only have to see her thin and delicate waist to become impulsive Actually this is a kind of suffering.

drake:

My filthiest private matter is sitting on the sofa watching other people’s filthiest private matters.

子曰俺口碑贼好:

When I was small, I stole my mom’s gold necklace before..
o(∩_∩)o…Haha

歌要一个人听:

On a big street, a thief was stealing something. A loud shout.
The thing was not successfully stolen. Immediately surrounded by 6-7 people.
Can only pleadingly say:
“Big brother, forget about it?”
Is that dirty/embarrassing enough?
[It is unclear but he is probably writing about himself]

yuhiyu2008:

Actually, it was me who sent the picture…

嫡吻2005:

Hehe, does my hobby of liking to touch breasts count? When I was small, I had the goal/dream of touching 100 of them (maybe I did not get enough breast milk, my heart feels deprived). If it was too easy to succeed, it would was not satisfying. However, later, it was purely to reach my number. There are only two points I have learned through my experiences: big breasts have small nipples while big nipples have small breasts and it is weird that the right side is bigger than the left side.

hhl1231:

In 1985, I stole 2.5 yuan from my family, and bought a can of Coke!!!
After finishing it, I did not want to throw it away!
The next day, I poured in some red sugar water and took it to school to show off!

liyanran:

I have gone to the sauna a few times (the kind that provides all kinds of services), and then successfully ran off [without paying] using the fire escape/exit. I think it was because I watched too much Prison Break at that time, and within a year, I tried four times, in two different saunas, with 100% success rate.
P.S.: This requires a lot of skill, please do not carelessly attempt.
Each time I went by myself.

雕牌以人为本:

Once, I stole two bras and a pair of underwear that some girls hung outside to dry. At night, I used them while SY, to match my YY. I loved it.

Later, when I was attending university, it was the first time I got a room with my girlfriend. Once my JJ got big, I could not insert it and because I was afraid of hurting her, I did not continue. But I was so horny and without a thought, I just remained in that position over her and SY. She was speechless…

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment