2010/10/09

‘Loving You’ Sung By Chinese Boy With High-Pitched Voice – digg china

Here is the “Loving You” sung by 张靓颖 (Zhang Liangyin) that many Chinese netizens are familiar with:

Comments from Mop:

aloneinn:

This kid is constipated.

Me_Naruto:

Why is grabbing his JB to sing?

f16jydai:

Damn! The sound of a mouse’s son…

匿名人士845040:

My balls are swollen [from pain] just listening to this haha.

molaoye224:

Talented talented! This post will be hot!

无聊的看看:

Too incredible! His appearance is okay. Such a waste! This song has completely destroyed him!

木扇侍郎:

To tell the truth,
[I] can sometimes make this sound farting.

yonvea:

Do not admire/be obsessed with brother…brother is a brother who has eaten rat poison.

风见鸡:

Even though I laughed, it is very harmful for such an old person making this kind of sound. I couldn’t make this kind of sound after my voice changed.

月很色:

Kao~ I had just took a drink of coke and this brother made his crazy sound. My monitor…

loving-you-chinese-boy

No comments:

Post a Comment