2010/10/07

Little Chinese Kid Lip Syncs To Michael Jackson Song – digg china

This video has been viewed over 2.4 million times on Youku. A Mop post about this video has over 36 pages of comments (3600+ comments).

On YouTube (faster for outside of China):

Comments from Youku:

0兲堂幗度0:

Whoa, little Indian.

月幻风影:

愤怒 I really, really want to slap him.

易小雪:

Little buddy, if you want to become famous, you still should not be like this selling your ugliness…seeing this makes me want to vomit…吐

弓虽女干YOU噶:

Good thing it is a kid! We can say this is just childishness. If he were a bit older, he would be [considered] an idiot! Sorry, I could not help myself.

6月的一天:

Watched this two times and it is still good, and magical..my girlfriend was crying with laughter — 赞赞 hope you can continue [making videos] and us two amusement/happiness. 赞稀饭

小干来也:

Funny is funny.
However this this seems to be insulting Michael [Jackson].

飞妖:

Even though I really want to whip him as I watch this, at least his English level is much stronger than those who only know how to criticize him. Have a 赞. Those who are criticizing him can go to hell.

清风悠扬士:

Very amusing, the lip-syncing was not bad.

紫蝎琪:

Too talented, you! 搞笑 The most talented I have seen in the past year! Haha!

ASH。X:

Chinese people do not like new things, but big brother here will ding you!!

chinese-boy-lip-sync-michael-jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment