2010/10/09

Perverted Girls, Experiences By Chinese Men: Part 1 – digg china

dirty-chinese-girls-black-lingerie-11

2009 chinaSMACK Readers Choice Award Winner: Sexiest PostThe following translated comments are replies to a popular topic on KDS, a popular Shanghai BBS with many Shanghainese men as members. Because there are a lot of guys, most of the time KDS can be very silly and “yellow” (perverted). This popular post is titled: “Everyone who has encountered the dirtiest/most perverted girls, what experiences have you had?

The lou zhu (original poster of the topic) wrote:

Everyone says men are perverted/dirty, but actually there are perverted girls also. Everyone, share your experiences.

Replies from KDS:

射了色一:

I’ve run into [girls] who directly push their breasts against my arms, [in that case] there’s no reason for me to be polite [hesitant] either…downloading

金刚狼:

The first time we did it, [she] asked me to fuck her asshole, ate my sperm [swallowed my cum], too perverted.

foraiur:

[I've had girls who] directly pushed my head down, oh yeah~ nice.

阿无卵:

[She] pulled me to the WC [restroom] to have sex right in front of her husband.

毒王:

Inside Bonbon [a well-known nightclub in Shanghai], she asked me to accompany her to the restroom.
She ended up directly pulling into a room.
[and we] ML.

花果山主人:

Last night in a Shanghai Gecheng [KTV], my clothes were torn off, my zipper opened. [Her] hand went in. Checked how hard I was. I was helpless.

三种红色:

I just recently broke up with a crazy rich girl, too crazy I couldn’t handle her.
Let me show everyone what is “perverted/dirty”.
The first time I met her I did not yet have an interest [in her], but I was seduced by her.
The girl opened her legs by herself and ZW, and after she finished ZW she licked her fingers…
Seeing this, I immediately became hard…

[She] was exceptionally horny, often bringing up that she wanted to play sandwich [2 guys, 1 girl or threesome]…
She had already had anal sex, already thousands on SM toys,
a pile of outfits, handcuffs, and dildos, and when I whipped her, she even said I wasn’t whipping hard enough…
Cumming in her mouth and swallowing were no big deal [to her], and once when I jokingly told her to drink X, she really drank it…

She eventually married a hard disk husband who moved in with her family, and three days after her wedding, she was with me at Home Inn [a hotel] having sex.
What I couldn’t handle was that even when she was four months pregnant, she was still having sex with me.
Her last SMS text message to me said she had confessed to her husband, that she wanted to be my mistress.
Her husband did not agree so she told her husband to get lost…
Well, I could only pretend I was away on business and lay low until things blow over and then see…

门前扫雪:

Cum in mouth,
Sexy lingerie,
ML
with innumerable positions,
ML
while bathing,
Just missing anal sex.

家有小七:

SY in front of me, says she giving me a BJ is very stimulating to her.

天天:

In university, there was a female classmate in university who asked me to find two more guys, to have a 4P [foursome], said she wants to experience the feeling of “filling all three holes”. However, owing to me being naive at the time, [she] scared me away.

To be continued…we will translate more soon.

Do you have any stories about perverted girls you have met? Girls can be perverted too, right?

Want to find a…yes, you know where to go: chinaSMACK personals.

2009 chinaSMACK Readers Choice Award Winner: Funniest Post

No comments:

Post a Comment