2010/10/09

Perverted Girls, Experiences By Chinese Men: Part 2 – digg china

dirty-chinese-girls-black-lingerie-14

Continued from Part 1, here are more translated experiences of Chinese men with perverted girls posted on a popular KDS topic titled: “Everyone who has encountered the dirtiest/most perverted girls, what experiences have you had?

The lou zhu (original poster of the topic) wrote:

Everyone says men are perverted/dirty, but actually there are perverted girls also. Everyone, share your experiences.

Replies from KDS:

晴天雨:

There are still some difference between a girl being perverted/horny and a guy being perverted/horny, they are more reserved.

Once I was eating with a few friends, eating barbecue or something I forgot…the kind where you need to put your legs/feet down into a hole under the table, and the person next to me used her foot underneath the table to touch me, and what more, she kept going higher and higher…on the surface she was still just chatting with the other people, haha, I think this kind is the most interesting.

模子熊猫:

Every time we ooxx [have sex], she requests to be on top.
She voluntarily sucks my nipples.
She likes pulling my JJ to bed.
She likes walking around naked after taking a bath, then pressing herself on my body rocking around, using my clothes to help her dry her body…

山崎龙二:

Was forced to go watch “Xi Yang Yang Hui Tai Lang“.
In the last row, was forced to allow her to give me a BJ.

[I] helplessly watched Xi Yang Yang while getting a BJ.

哈哈:

Summer, after swimming at the beach, everyone wore their swimming suits to the restaurant where we got a private room to eat, with me, a young girl, the young girl’s boyfriend. Me and the young girl were sitting across from each other, while the young girl’s boyfriend sat next to her. The young girl was chatting with us while drinking orange juice, while using her foot to rub my jj under the table, and eventually using her toe to pull down my swimming shorts, using her foot to masturbate me, fuck, good thing I was covered with a tower, otherwise I bet I would have been screwed if discovered by her bf. In the end, I ejaculated on the young girl’s leg. Not sure how she took care of that.

虹口小新:

In a private room [in a nightclub or KTV], she directly pulled me onto her body, and mumbled: “X, I really want you to fuck me!”

I was immediately erect!

龌俚龌龊:

Uh…
Went to a bar/nightclub together…she drank a little and started hugging/holding me saying it was hot…
then I became drunk too and in a daze, we went to get a room…
and so my first time [virginity] was lost this way…downloading

Dohigh:

After a ONS [one night stand], the young girl asked me to call another girl to have a threesome.
I declined, afraid of it being fraud/a trick.
Actually, now that I think about it, I rather regret [my decision].

DJ-Maimai:

The moment a woman becomes perverted/horny, a man basically will be unable to control himself, unless this woman’s appearance is too disgusting.

There are also a lot of young girls who are intentionally perverted to capture your heart. Hehe

小悟空大人:

Once I helped a friend drive on an outing. We were in front. While I was driving, she suddenly pulled down my fly, pulled out my little brother [penis], and lowered her head down to suck. I was surprised, and it felt so good I almost pounded the steering wheel wildly.

GrayHeaven:

Girl 1: At a bar/nightclub, she pulled me to the restroom, but there no open toilets, so she pulled me to the sofa across the restroom, opened my fly, gave me a handjob, then a BJ, and all I could do was laugh nervously to the people across from us.
Girl 2: Said she no longer wanted to be a virgin, told me to go open a room for us, then told me to find another guy to join us…

To be continued…we will translate more soon.

What perverted girl experiences do you have? Or are you too shy to share?

No perverted girl experiences? Try the chinaSMACK personals.

No comments:

Post a Comment