2010/09/21

Schoolgirl Catfight ~ Slapping like Whipping Butt

From the KDS Forum:

QQVideo: University Schoolgirls Surround, Humiliate, and Hit A Schoolmate. (6:27)
It is very difficult to understand what the girls are fighting about because of their heavy Northeast accent. I think maybe two girls had an argument but soon other girls were involved. I will describe the video and some of the things I can hear them say:
0:10 – The video begins with a guy walking down the hall of a girls dormitory and we can see that the argument has already begun when he enters the room. One girl is sitting on a bed while several girls are surrounding her yelling at her. One girl tells the cameraman to come in. The girl on the bed looks like she is saying something to defend herself.
0:19 – “I really want to hit you,” says one girl.
0:22 – “Don’t block the camera,” someone says. Another girl waves at the camera. A really ugly girl shows her face too.
0:29 – One girl makes the person holding the camera point it at the girl sitting on the bed.
0:43 – “Do you know we’re giving you face today?” someone says.
0:50 – The girl on the bed uses her hands to say “time out.” Then, she says something about hair. Maybe this fight is about hair? I think she says “How did I perm my hair? I didn’t do my hair at all.” But I am not sure.
0:54 – The cameraman films some of the girls around him.
0:59 – “Hey, film me! Film me!” says the girl wearing pink. She makes some poses.
1:09 – A guy, probably the guy holdint the camera, refers to the girl on the bed as “the (innocent?) victim.”
1:11 – The girl in pink says, “Look at me. look at me!” and then pretends to slap the girl on the bed.
1:17 - The pink girl pretends to slap the girl on the bed again but the girl on the bed pushes her hand away. Immediately, the girl in a white jacket hits the girl on the bed on her head, asking “what do you think you are doing?”
1:22 – One girl in the background (maybe the girl in pink?) says “damn, I let her get the first slap on camera.” Some girls laugh.
1:26 – “You thinking of doing something?” someone challenges the girl on the bed.
1:43 – After some slapping and hitting begins, the pink girl brushes the victim’s hair away so her face can be seen on camera.
1:48 - The pink girl fixes the victim’s hair again, but the victim can only glare back at her.
1:53 - White jacket girl says “I’m really angry” and hits the victim again. The girl in pink checks the white jacket girl’s hand and tells her there isn’t enough strength in the way she is hitting. I think they are talking about “paying” but I am not sure about what. Maybe the victim said she already paid but the other girls are not satisfied?
2:03 - A girl says, “if you don’t want us to hit you, then explain yourself.”
2:27 - “Fuck your mom!” the girls who are surrounding the girl on the bed begin cursing. I think she then says, “you have no shame. I gave you a chance to explain (?) but you didn’t. Fuck your mom, if I don’t hit you, what should I do?”
2:38 - A girl asks the victim on the bed, “do you know why you’re asking to be hit? Are you stupid? I’m embarrassed to even ask.”
2:50 - The girl on the bed says, “we’re all classmates, is this worth it? In the future, we’re still–”
2:56 – A lot of pointing begins.
3:13 - The girl on the bed says, “one at a time…”
3:17 – Several girls ask the victim, “did you touch it? Let me ask you, did you touch it?” I can’t hear what the victim replied but someone gets slapped again and is accused of lying.
3:27 - The white jacket girl pulls the victim’s hair for the first time. Maybe this is a fight about hair products like shampoo or something? Haha.
3:55 – “Let me tell you, we’re punishing you today because you talked back to us…”
4:04 - You (something) her, can we not feel hurt? Do you think we can let you go?”
4:10 - “Look, my head (hair? scalp?) is numb.”
4:41 - White jacket girl starts hitting wildly.
4:47 - The girl on the bed calls her “Are you a murderer now?” This makes all the other girls angry, especially the girl in black.
5:23 - Someone says, “we’ve made her bleed.” Someone else says, “my hand is swollen.”
5:31 - While one girl is getting tissues to clean the blood from the victim, another girl says, “fuck your mom, pissing me off, I can’t believe you dare say that, fuck your mom.”
5:54 - Two girls show off their swollen hands in front of the camera.
Near the end, a new girl enters the room and someone in the background says, “you see, why didn’t you just listen to me? Feel stupid now?”
Some of the forum replies:
“Sigh. That level of quality, I won’t say much. A mother gave birth to these girls but didn’t raise them properly. Like animals.
“Proud Northeastern customs.”
“Gets hit but doesn’t fight back. Either she is an idiot or she’s a tough person.”
“They are all bitches, all of them are asking to be fucked.”
“I want to hit the guy filming.”
“Getting hit without fighting back or running away. Also very calm. If it was any single one of those girls against her, I would bet on her to be the winner.”

No comments:

Post a Comment