2010/09/25

Cantonese Guy Shocks Himself With 5 Million Volts – chinaSMACK - digg china

From Mop, “Mopper bought a 5 million volt electric shock rod! Live test! Not for minors!“:

Yesterday in Guangzhou, I bought a 5 million volt electric shock rod, and performed a human body test today:

Video also on Youku.

In the video, a young (probably) Cantonese guy greets netizens, introduces himself as 风水步惊云 (“feng shui bu jing yun”), and demonstrates the electric shock rod he purchased in Guangzhou. He also admits that his “Putonghua (Mandarin) is not very good.”

The words at the end of the video say: “Afterwards, I was unconscious for 6 hours, and there was a small burn on my hand.”

Comments from video page on Youku:

It is fake, too lazy to say. 吐

He did not record the burn on his hand? Fake?

Are you crazy?
Haha LOL!
What a clown!
However, that moment where he shocks himself still scared me.
I thought after he lost consciousness he would suddenly wake up and laugh: “Actually, I am not hurt! Haha!”
But that did not happen…ruined my expectations.

Please permit me to call you: Hero!

If you do not live with 100% courage, then you are an idiot.

Niu bi!”

Why not spit some foam, this way it would look more real…

Comments from original post on Mop:

You motherfucking have a mental problem! I admire you!

Your Putonghua (Mandarin) is even more frightening.

I thought it was a foreigner.
Please speak Putonghua (Mandarin).

LOL, let me rest for a moment…
HAHAHAHA…

While this is hot, here are some of my photoshopped pictures:

I kept waiting for him to crawl back up, but in the end came the “six hours later” message, and also, right after he finishes speaking, he collapses! So cool!

HAHAHAHA LZ, you are too “niu bi!” Fuck! Haha! I laugh each time I watch it. Also, you should probably practice your Putonghua (Mandarin). Haha!

LZ’s expression looks like he is preparing to use that on a little girl!!! ~~~

HAHAHAHA! I laughed like crazy! Lou zhu, you are a motherfucking hilarious genius!

I was going to go to sleep but suddenly saw this post.
Laughed until my stomach hurt and now I cannot sleep…

NB! Do you know what 5 million volts means? NB!

Simply too “niu“, you godly person, how about using it to shock your dick?

Watched it 3 times, you are motherfucking crazy!

LOL!!!
Even if it was just an act, I still admire him!
If it was real, I really advise going to the hospital.

This is spreading to other BBS forums very quickly…

No comments:

Post a Comment