2010/11/21

Raccoon Skinned Alive, Raises Head To Look At Own Body – digg china

A raccoon is skinned alive in China by fur traders.

An old video, but like many videos of this kind, it will regularly be posted and spread again by netizens who see it for the first time. Warning: This video is very graphic.

On Ku6:

Raccoon skinned alive struggles to raise its head to look at its own body!

Chinese fur trader slams a raccoon on the ground to knock it out.

A Chinese fur trader steps on the neck of a raccoon, preparing to cut off its legs and skin it for its fur.

Comments from Tianya:

去年夏天特别热:

Saw this a long time ago.
When I watch it, I don’t think about how
I’m going to cry.

Fuck, those that wear fur products, their own skin should be ripped off. I BS them.

孤独才完美_鬼鬼:

I’m afraid to watch…
Not because I’m a coward…but because if I watch it, I will definitely have the impulse to smash the computer…

lyy0101:

Who can tell me why they need to skin them alive?
What is the purpose of skinning them alive?

紫色DE梦想:

The raccoon is shedding tears!!! Humans are too cruel!!!

紫色DE梦想:

Seeing the scene where it get skinned alive and then looks at itself, I shed tears~~

andy_3721:

If you’re going to kill them, at least do it quickly. The person skinning the raccoons alive should also be skinned alive!!!

家春分:

Saw this before, very cruel, don’t dare to watch a second time.

晨尊小格格:

How can this person be this cruel??????
I really bear to watch take these kind of scenes.
After watching half of it, I couldn’t go on…
So shocking/disturbing…

No comments:

Post a Comment