2010/11/21

6-Month Baby Sheds Tears Listening To Faye Wong's "Legend" - digg china

Chinese baby cries while listening to Faye Wong's "Legend".

This video has been shared many times on Chinese social network Ren Ren, QQ, Sina Weibo. This copy on Youku, has over 1.1 million views.

From Youku:

6-month-old baby quietly sheds tears while listening to Faye Wong’s 《传奇》 ["Legend"]

[The song] was played a total of 3 times, with this recording being of the last time. When you watch it, be sure to turn up the sound, and watch it to the end.

On YouTube:

Can’t see the above video?

Here are the lyrics to the song with English translations from KuPig:

王菲- 传奇
Faye Wong – Legend

只是因为在人群中多看了你一眼
Just because the one more glance I took of you in the crowd

再也没能忘掉你容颜
I haven’t since been able to forget your face

梦想着偶然能有一天再相见
Wishing for another chance encounter someday

从此我开始孤单思念
From then on I began to think about you alone

想你时你在天边
When I’m thinking about you, you are far far away

想你时你在眼前
When I’m thinking about you, you are before my eyes

想你时你在脑海
When I’m thinking about you, you are in my heart

想你时你在心田
When I’m thinking about you, you are in my mind

宁愿相信我们前世有约
I’d rather believe that we had a past life promise

今生的爱情故事不会再改变
And this life our love story will not change

宁愿用这一生等你发现
I’d rather spend my whole life waiting for you to realize

我一直在你身旁从未走远
That I’ve been always by your side and never away

Comments from Liba:

不知雪舞:

Are you sure she isn’t just scared?

rubberpencil:

Was there someone teasing him before? When my baby was small, he was the same way. As long as an adult pretended to cry, he would then really cry!

qqqqqqqq:

More like who is on the side cutting onions?

咚咚的宝:

Could he be thinking of a lover from a past life? 汗

钢琴爱上猫:

I believe in past lives. Don’t they say that babies remember things from their past lives, just that they don’t know how to express themselves. Some children even have a “third eye”/”heavenly eye”, though it closes as they get older.

JudyJudy0417:

Her eyes have an expression. It isn’t the kind where you have tears from keeping your eyes open for too long.

I have never seen a hungry, needs changing, or whose eyes are irritated and is uncomfortable baby shed tears without making a sound.

I believe in past lives. But a 6 month old baby being able to understand such a complicated lyrics would be too odd.

钢琴爱上猫:

I think this baby really did understand, her expression changed on a higher level, not like how your average baby cries…

宁来疯宁来疯:

It does look like there is some something [of deeper significance] in the little child’s eyes…
Such a small child wouldn’t be so quiet/silent when they cry, they normally cry loudly.

heimheimheim:

Not yet an adult, maybe [she] has memories from a past life.

我是饼饼:

It is mysterious/mystical. Especially when she cries at the chorus. Before the second chorus, it looked like she had calmed down, but when it got to the chorus, she was overwhelmed again. I wonder what lyric touched her emotions.

东方美人:

Watching this even I want to cry…

[And yet] the parent bears to let her listen for so long…

If it were me, I would’ve turned it off long ago….

-v- -v- -v- -v-

linglilt:

I believe in reincarnation, and the little baby probably understood [the song].

Here is an English remake of Faye Wong’s song by Michael Learns To Rock (MLTR) called “Fairy Tale”:

Michael Learns To Rock.

On YouTube:

Can’t see the above video?

Go find lovers from your past life. Personals @ chinaSMACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment