2010/10/13

Neave Strobe, Vision After Drugs, Chinese Netizen Reactions – digg china

Neave Strobe.

On KDS:

It is said that this is what your vision is like after doing drugs, those who can’t handle it should enter carefully…

http://www.neave.com/strobe/

click me to get trippy…
Enter and star at the middle for 20 seconds,
then look at something else.

Sorry, it's just...Facebook really needs to hear about this...

Comments from KDS:

NaG:

emoticonemoticon

Only thing is you recover too quickly. emoticon

珰珰老 豆:

So why do drugs at all? emoticon

都 是浮雲:

I kinda want to puke… emoticon

月供 伍拾:

When I looked at it, things would change, and even the browser title bar would move/float/shift.

北野武:

There’s an effect…too bad the moment I put on my glasses, the effect goes away.

橘子囡 囡:

Thanks LZ for sharing, its just that you recover too quickly.

zlz:

My house became distorted.
So it does feel like stepping on a cloud.
But it only lasts 3 seconds.emoticon

奥斯两八开:

emoticonemoticonemoticon After I was done, I couldn’t recover back to normal!

楚歌:

So pleasurable, don’t want to stop.

很IN:

A little like having drank too much.

吹飞一 头牛:

Fun, but you recover too quickly, and I now have a kind of impulse to go do drugs. emoticon

MOJO:

Fuck, it has been a minute…but looking at the screen now, things are still distorted…

山姆大叔:

Very curious what it would feel like if I looked at this after drinking and having some HIGH music on!

tiandao:

This is pretty useful.emoticonemoticon

KDS

B水JJ兽:

emoticonAfter looking at it for awhile and then looking at the keyboard, everything moved!emoticon

First Neave Strobe, then…chinaSMACK personals.

No comments:

Post a Comment