2010/10/13

Beijing Dyes Hair Yellow For Free, With Sandstorm – digg china

Three Chinese girls taking a photo in front of the Forbidden City during a Beijing sandstorm.

From Tianya:

I’m in Beijing.  The sky is yellow.  Is this a sign of 2012?

Beijing sandstorm.

Beijing sandstorm.

Beijing sandstorm.

Comments from Tianya:

331258:

Today when I got online, I got a message from my husband.  He said “Today, Beijing is dying hair yellow for free”.  I had no idea what he was up to.  It turns out it was the sandstorm.  I laughed my ass off.

蓝色雨帘:

Has Mother Nature begun to retaliate?

和尚骑蚂蚁上网:

Now that the Olympics are gone, everything’s back to normal.

samio2021:

Very yellow, very violent.

可怜酒鬼成仙去:

planttreesplanttreesplanttreesplanttreesplanttreesplanttrees

pxwcc:

Sigh… so only you can bully the earth, and the earth isn’t allowed to bully you?

只为留名飘过:

Looks like people have been lazy with the anti-desert and greenification projects~~~

xinfeng11a:

Seen it before.

砖头到:

A thousand years from now, Beijing will become a part of the Gobi.

猫小舞:

I originally moved from Beijing to Chengdu because of the sandstorms. And now this year Chengdu also has sandstorms … cups!

Wuhan sandstorm.

A sandstorm in Wuhan.

Very yellow, very violent. chinaSMACK personals.

No comments:

Post a Comment